What's new in Orthopedic Surgery
The CAS positioning and tracking system gathers and stores all the information regarding your specific body structure, motion and alignment of your normal anatomy, and your ideal or optimal joint alignment. This information allows Dr. Ferro to precisely position the implant, which optimizes the alignment. Why is this important to you?
An accurately positioned and aligned implant gives the artificial joint an optimal distribution of forces, which translates into more equal amounts of wear on the surfaces of the device.
- MIS Techniques in Orthopedics - Springer.
- Scuderi, Giles R.!
- MIS Techniques in Orthopedics | Giles R. Scuderi | Springer!
The more precise the alignment, the less wear and loosening that potentially occurs over the long-term and the longer your implant will last. Neem contact met mij op over Events Sprekers Incompany.
Welkom terug. Uw account. Agenda Seminars Masterclasses e-learning Sprekers Incompany. Actueel Opinie Interviews Recensies Videos.
- Dog Language: A Novel.
- Descripción de editorial;
- MIS Techniques in Orthopedics | Giles R. Scuderi | Springer.
Beoordeel zelf slecht matig voldoende goed zeer goed. MIS Techniques in Orthopedics. Gebonden, blz.
Inhaltsverzeichnis von MIS Techniques in Orthopedics vom Springer-Verlag
Auteurs Over dit boek Artikelen en interviews Recensies. Samenvatting Rubriek: Geneeskunde.
Sole reference in the field of orthopedic surgery. Minimally invasive surgery MIS is changing the way orthopedic surgery is practiced and is now considered state-of-the-art.
- ISBN 13: 9780387242101.
- Connections 2: Hell Has No Fury.
- Om MIS Techniques in Orthopedics.
- Upholding the Constitution, Poetry for Legal Military and Law Enforcement.
- Navigation and MIS in Orthopedic Surgery;
- MIS Techniques in Orthopedics en Apple Books;
- Sterben, Krieg, Christentum: Der christliche Umgang mit Gewalt und Tod im Mittelalter (German Edition).
There are rapid advances in the surgical techniques with the introduction of n- igation and robotics, which assist the surgeon in performing the p- cedure with limited visualization. This edition of MIS Techniques in Orthopedics elaborates on current techniques for the hip and knee, and also introduces the most recent sections on the upper extremity and computer navigation. The contributing authors are experts in the? Keeping pace with new techniques and technologies in orthopedic surgery can be very demanding; our hope is that surgeons will?
Giles R. Scuderi, MD Alfred J. Tria, Jr. Berger, MD vii Contents Preface. Lee and Evan L.